Sunday, March 04, 2007

New Links

Well, I finally figured it out! I feel so stupid and so proud all at the same time! Seems like everyone else I know has links to everyone else's blogs but me! I could never figure out how to get those Links to appear and kept forgetting to ask...or was I just too proud to ask? Last night I had some time and it was a good thing, since I ended up needing quite a bit of it! It only took me 2 short hours to get it all worked out, but I didn't give up and I've got the Links posted on my blog sidebar (look to your left now and I'll bet you seem them!) and they actually work...I tested them myself, then had a friend test them for good measure!

So now, as loyal readers of this blog, I challenge you to click on one (or more if you are at work and looking to waste more time!) of the Links and check out a new blog. Now to be fair, it should be a blog of someone you don't know...which could be challenging, since most of my regular readers all seem connected and already have their blog linked to mine and to eachothers! I'll give you a hint: most of you have not been to my cousin Michelle's blog. She is a writer (I'm so proud of her!) and her first novel, titled "Mother Mexico" is at the publisher's right now, getting ready for it's release, and she has a lot of interesting information about it on her blog. It may even inspire you to order your own copy! She did not put me up to this...although I think I may charge her an advertising fee for this service!!!

Happy Blogging!!!

QUESTION: Do you click on the Links to read blogs of people you don't know? If so, how do you enjoy it and do you do it often? If you don't make a habit of it, why not? Will you today?

1 Comments:

Blogger Michelle Vandepol said...

thank you generous cousin. i do like looking at other people's blogs, though i rarely comment. as one of the posters on my blog called herself, i am a lurker too.

March 04, 2007 10:25 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home