Wednesday, July 26, 2006

Sports Fanatic!

Harrison loves sports! It doesn't seem to matter what kind, he loves any and all sports. He isn't even fussy about whether it's him playing them or not. He will watch any sport on TSN (The Sports Network for those of you less sports crazy!) until his eyes roll back into his head! He watches them all passionately to learn everything he can about that sport, before heading out to try it himself, with the same intensity as the pro-athletes exert! He then practices it over and over until he's got it as close to perfect as possible, then plays like it's Game 7 of the Stanley Cup Final!!! At least now I know how to channel all that spirit and spunk he's got ~ sports, sports and more sports! I've said if there was full body contact hockey for 2 yr olds I'd have put him in it long ago!!! I am fairly bias, however outside/neutral parties have told me several times that they are amazed at his natural ability. Is it natural ability or is it hours and hours of practice in the basement that make him so good?! Nevertheless, I have compiled a few videos of him for you to watch and you can decide for yourself....

Here's his first dive(head first)off the board onto his swimming instructor's head!



Here's his first hockey goal!



Here's his first soccer goal!



And last of all, here is his incredible golf swing...look out Tiger Woods here comes The Hurricane!!!



Hope these all work and that you enjoyed watching my little athlete in action!!! I'm taking orders for his autograph now, as they will be worth more when he's famous...any takers!?

2 Comments:

Blogger Lady J said...

Once again I'm struggling with the technology part of this! I guess I overloaded the system by posting more than one video, so will have to try it again later! I think the first one works OK, so enjoy that until I can tinker with it some more!!!

July 26, 2006 1:03 p.m.  
Blogger jenn with two n's said...

What wonderful videos. He certainly looks natural at all of these. It is so good to see him excited and involved.

August 11, 2006 9:46 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home