Saturday, April 21, 2007

Hangin Out At Home

I've been wanting to post some pictures for a while now, but have been really busy with everyday life! So here are some random pictures of life at our house over the last month or so!

Here he is playing (I use this term loosely!) his new violin that my Dad bought him. I noticed it didn't come with lessons!


















Here he is with our bird, Chirp the cockatiel, typing an email at the computer!


Lookin all cute with his "Bed Head" half asleep, dazed and "I need a nap" look at Pyjama Day at preschool, in his new Scooby Doo PJs!





























When the little monkey is NOT grounded from TV or his DVDs, he can be found loungeing around, his stare uninterupted (for busy Mom that means a few minutes of sanity to myself!) in his own little world of make believe, as he solves mysteries with Scooby Doo and the Gang, or goes on awesome adventures with Diego on amazing animal rescue missions! I love the power of DVD!!!

And when he is grounded from TV and has to make his own fun, and things get a little too quiet around the house....where should you look for Harrison?! In Mommy's super-capacity giant size front load washing machine, of course!!! Do not worry, he was not in there long enough for any damage to be done! I heard his muffled cries and came running immediately to let him out. The photo was taken after the fact, to show what he had done. I did not leave him in there to take the picture! I am used to his antics and to staying ten steps ahead of him at all times! Is it any wonder that we have NEVER left him with a babysitter?! I'm terrified they would not pay enough attention to what is going on, or they would too easily underestimate his ability to get into trouble, and the night would end in serious tragedy!














Why do kids love wearing hats for dress up, but we have to fight them tooth and nail to get them to wear one to protect them against the elements? Here is the little man sporting as many ball caps as can (un) reasonably fit on his head! And again with the very cool Pirate hat he made at preschool! AAAARRRRRRGGGHHHH....Matey! Have you ever been to sea Harri?!










Singin In The Rain....just singin in the rain!!!




















I hope you have enjoyed a look into our lives over the past few weeks! I have some more pictures to post, but they are reserved for entries of their own. I have a lot of stories in my head, it's just finding the time to get to the computer to get them out! I promise I will work on them soon! Stay tuned.....

3 Comments:

Blogger Madame Angela Baggett said...

beautiful pics and snapshots into your day to day lives.

April 22, 2007 9:24 p.m.  
Blogger Davis Family said...

It looks to me like you have a sweet son. Thanks for you encouraging comments on my blog.

God Bless you - Roberta & family

April 22, 2007 10:09 p.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sorry that the violin didn't come with music lessons. Maybe we'll have to do something about that next winter.

April 29, 2007 10:48 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home