Thursday, June 08, 2006

Tea For Three




Harrison now enjoys Tea Parties! He went to great lengths to plan this very special one for he and my parents. He carefully selected the pumpkin tea towel for a table cloth, set the table, helped make the tea, dished up the yummy strawberry shortcake and called everyone to the table to join him! Then he told them where to sit and kept asking them, "This is the best tea party you ever been to?" Of course it is! I took on the role of official photographer and captured all the fun on film! He was so proud of himself for organizing such a nice gathering....and so he should be! As you can see in one picture, even Ginger the dog joined them for tea! It was great fun and nice to see him so excited and proud about something he had put so much effort into!

PS He just walked in here and saw me typing this blog and said, "We have to have another tea party!" I think he's right! I'll go boil the kettle right now.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home