Wednesday, May 31, 2006

Harrison's Blog!

Harrison decided he wants/needs his own blog! Guess he's sick of watching me type mine and him never getting a turn! The other night he asked me, "Mommy I want my own bwog (blog) to email to fwends (friends)!" Imagine a not yet 4 yr old child asking for his own blog! How could I say no to that?! So I got him his own blog! I just created a new one under my account, so it's got my profile and is signed by me, however he chose the very black template (too dark I think!), he chose the picture for his first entry (said, "awww, isn't that picture adorable!?" although it looks like a mug shot!) and as you can see from his entry, he did the typing too! Anything that is actual words was typed by me for him. He even named it himself! Pretty cute if you ask me....so what are you waiting for?! Go check it out!!! Oh yea....guess you are waiting for the link!!! Here it is....somewhere here! Not entirely sure where the link shows up, but I think it's here somewhere. I inserted it!!! And be sure to leave the lil guy a comment....he's very excited about his own blog! Wouldn't you be at 3?!

www.letterh4hurricane.blogspot.com (just in case!)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home