Tuesday, March 28, 2006

Ski Bum Pics






Here are the ski pics I promised in my last Blog but could not deliver due to technical difficulties!

Top: Harrison sitting in snowbank patiently awaitng his ski instructor to appear and give him his first private ski lesson!

2nd: Taken last year when he was only 2 yrs old and his first time ever out on skis! He has amazing balance! Isn't he adorable!?

3rd: His Apres-Ski routine consists of a well deserved nap as soon as he gets into the car!

4th: Enjoying his ride up to the top of the mountain in the gondola at Sunshine Village in Banff.

Bottom: Proud Mommy and Harrison after a full day of skiing at Sunshine! Don't we look a little bit wiped out!? My legs aren't what they used to be!!!

We had a great day! Hope you enjoy the pics!!! Leave us a comment so we know you were here....I keep hearing rumors that some of you stop by and do enjoy the tales told here, but you are not leaving your comments~which makes it hard for me to believe you were really here! You guys know who you are~just to add a little bit of guilt, I'll see if naming names helps any...Jean-Francois (come on~you need to set the example here!), Melodie, Adam, Louis, Rachael, Mike (you too Daddy!) not to mention my whole entire family!!! No pressure, just some gentle nudging is all! Gee guys...what are friends for!? I'll be watching for those comments!!! And by the way....thanx to those of you that keep up with us regularily and leave your comments for me to enjoy~I always read them and look forward to them~keep it up!!!!

4 Comments:

Blogger Kimberley said...

Gee, thanks for not naming me! Next time you come over I'll show you how to add a counter to your blog. Then you can monitor the traffic.

BTW - the pics are great. I'm jealous that you've made it out this year. We keep saying that we're going to go, but something always comes up: I'm too busy; it'll be too crowded today; it's too expensive (that one's true); it's too cold, etc. Hopefully we'll make it out soon. One year we made it to Sunshine on, literally, the last day of the season!

March 28, 2006 5:43 p.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well i wanted to comment but for the longest time you only allowed those with an account to comment. i told you about that. so i love seeing pics of you and H. he is so cute. he looks a lot like his grandpa. Is that just what ang talked about and eye of the beholder. i don't know. well i hope i get to see you guys this summer. i am planning a trip down so hopefully. take care. i cant wait to show you my newest joy. she will be one on wednesday. amazing how fast time goes by.

March 31, 2006 10:12 p.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Now I feel really guilty about not leaving a comment. Nice pic though. Makes me just a little bit jealous that I can't share that sport with my little ones unless we travel to the snow. Oh well, not to worry, I'm sure they'll become great at some sort of local sport like netball, or cricket. What I wouldn't give for a sport that I understand, like good old baseball or hockey.....

April 22, 2006 3:51 a.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

munkey says...

Yeah thanks for naming me too!!! lol....very nice pics though...makes me remember those days out at Blackstrap...that was fun, even though i sucked on skis...(built for comfort, NOT speed!)...lol

May 03, 2006 3:28 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home