Tuesday, February 14, 2006

Hurricane on ice Pics

Here (I think!) are the pictures of my lil Hurricane on ice I thought I had posted last time, but did not make their way to the blog. Forgive me as I am still relatively new at this whole blog thing and still have trouble navigating my way around. I somehow managed to get the pictures of the bird posted, and even with the right blog...but now have no idea how I did it!!! I am hoping these pictures will appear somewhere here when I am done, but there are no guarantees, so if not I am sorry and will keep trying to make the pictures appear for you!!! If they are here then enjoy!

3 Comments:

Blogger Kimberley said...

HI Net, you'll have to try again. We do want to see these photos. I'm also curious to get an update on your weekend with JF!

February 25, 2006 11:12 a.m.  
Blogger Madame Angela Baggett said...

ditto, There should be an icon of a little picture when you are making a draft, click on it, another screen comes that says "choose picture" click on that and it will direct you to where your pics are. Then once you have them selected, you have to click on "upload" pictures. Then another screen comes and you click "done". Hope that helps ;)

February 25, 2006 8:14 p.m.  
Blogger Lady J said...

Hey girls! Thanx for the info...I've done all the afore-mentioned, it's even told me "your photos have been uploaded" or posted or published or whatever the prompt is, but when I check there is nothing! Obviously they are being posted to someone else's blog, and they are wondering what they are doing with pics of a Hurricane On Ice!!! It's very frustrating to me...since I did do it once already and it worked like a charm!!!! UGH!

March 02, 2006 5:18 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home