Sunday, September 02, 2007

Last Lazy Days of Summer

I promised I'd keep up and I haven't! We've been very busy this last month, and here it is, the beginning of Sept, fall is in the air, school is around the corner and summer is gone for another year and I haven't even posted any good stories or pictures! So here they are, our whole summer wrapped up in one entry!

Here is Harrison, no...not in drag! but dressed up in my Stampede Parade costume, as a Hippie! He makes a far cuter Hippie than I did!


Harrison riding his first camel at the Discovery Wildlife Park in Innisfail, AB. He loved it!




My little Hurricane's first time on rollerblades! He promptly fell over right after I snapped the picture!




My little cutie coming through the doggie door at my parents' house! Funny Puppy!
Thumbs up! Riding the kiddie roller coaster at our local amusement park called Calaway Park. He is my little adrenaline junkie and loves the rides!
Hangin out with the big dinos at the Royal Tyrell Museum in Drumheller, AB. He loves that place!


My boys showing off their muscles for the camera! Lookin good boys! They are pretty handsome if I do say so myself! And such good form!

I hope you had a good summer, that will leave you with wonderful memories as you leave those lazy days of summer behind you and trade them in for the hustle and bustle that the fall brings.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home