Tuesday, July 04, 2006

Cowboy Up Lil Buckaroo!







I hope this first attempt at posting a video on my blog is successful! If not I will try again.

Hopefully what you are seeing is my Lil Buckaroo's rodeo debut as a champion Mutton Buster! Sun July 2, 2006 he rode a sheep for the first time at the Ranchman's Club in Calgary! It's actually the local Pro Rodeo Cowboy waterin hole, but they set up a tent out back, some stands, a round pen and some chutes in the parking lot, then hauled in several truckloads of dirt and dumped them in the middle and there you have the perfect setting for a rodeo!!! Only in redneck Alberta! There will be Bull Bustin there all week leading up to the Stampede, but it was reserved just for Mutton Busters on Sun!

He had a great ride as seen in the video and won a trophy that says Ranchman's World Champion Mutton Buster July 2006. As far as he knows he won 1st place and is so proud of himself! He is now well on his way to being a real cowboy, since he didn't even cry, nor did he get turned off the rodeo experience, and all he talks about now is his next ride and moving up to bulls! I'm afraid he's already hooked (my lil adrenaline junkie!) and he did indeed Cowboy Up!

3 Comments:

Blogger Lady J said...

OK the video didn't work this time, but I am not discouraged and will try again! Be patient as I'm still learning the system!!!

July 06, 2006 10:05 a.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love the cute pictures. Keep them coming. The video works fine for me, keep up the good work. :)

July 06, 2006 11:41 a.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Harry,

Pretty neat cowboy pictures You were GREAT!!

Love Amma

XO XO XO XO XXXX XO XO XO

July 06, 2006 4:24 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home