Thursday, July 06, 2006

Champion Mutton Buster!

I hope this works this time! He had a great time and thinks he is a champion...which I'd have to agree with! If you listen carefully, you can hear me cheering right after he gets up! I will always be his biggest fan!!! And in case you were wondering, that's Spiderman face paint all over his face, it's not red to aggravate or intimidate the sheep in any way! We hope you enjoy watching this as much as Harrison has! He gets a real kick out of watching himself and now that he realizes it's him, he cheers himself on as if he doesn't know how it ends! Pretty cute really! Enjoy the action and excitement!!! Andn leave us a comment so we know what you thought of his rodeo debut! I think I've got a cowboy on my hands....

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

That was awesome and very cute. Good Job, and keep up the good work Hurricane.

July 06, 2006 11:36 a.m.  
Blogger Madame Angela Baggett said...

Way to go! Full of action and excitement for sure! I love it. Ivan tries to ride our dog. I'm not sure if that's a rodeo event, but there is plenty of bucking and it lasts about 1/2 second. Ivan thinks it's great. The dog just wants to be left alone. Wait till she figures out we're going to birth another rider!

July 06, 2006 12:36 p.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice job cowboy! Looks to me that he wanted a second try. Oh, and that big dog, that really made me smile :).

JF

July 07, 2006 7:10 p.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good Job buddy! and good wave, very professional

May 09, 2007 9:10 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home